BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION:
- If you have any questions about any of our properties we encourage you to call our team of experienced beach vacation specialists at 850-637-8718.
- These are individually owned condominium units. Only the first initial supply of laundry detergent, dish soap, bath soap and toilet paper is provided. The number of towels and linen in the unit belongs to that unit. If you run out of clean towels or bed linens, it is your responsibility to wash and dry to replenish the clean supplies. There is a full washer and dryer in every unit at Grand Panama and coin laundry facility in Origin. There is no daily maid service. Please bring your personal pool and/or beach towel.
- Please have a copy of your confirmation upon check-in.
- No smoking or pets are allowed in the unit
- CHECK-IN after 4pm NO EARLY CHECK-INS during holidays or in the month of July & CHECK-OUT before 10am.
- Two parking passes per unit will be issued.
- No refunds will be given for early check out. No exceptions.
- The maximum number of people allowed in each unit is as follows:
- ORIGIN: Studio is 4; one bedroom is 4; two bedroom is 6; three bedroom is 8; four bedroom is 10. There are no exceptions.
- GRAND PANAMA & SHORES of PANAMA: a one bedroom unit is 6; in a two bedroom is 8; in a 3 bedroom is 10. There are no exceptions.
- Your Balance is Due Upon Arrival.
- Checkout time is 10:00 am. There is a $50 per hour late checkout charge, maximum one hour. To formally check out, come down to the front desk with your room keys and parking passes.
- Guidelines to meet check out policy:
- All sheets, stripped from all beds and towels piled neatly inside of your unit
- All trash removed from unit and placed in the trash chute located on each floor.
- Dishwasher loaded with all dirty dishes.
- No damages to unit or furnishings or soiled to carpet.
- The possession of illegal drugs, fireworks, or contraband of any kind will not be tolerated. Kegs and funnels are also not permitted.
- It is a felony in the state of Florida that prohibits any item from being thrown from a balcony. We will press charges against any individual that is caught throwing anything from their balcony.
- Changes to the reservation may result in additional charges.
- All modifications to a reservation are subject to the prevailing availability and rental restrictions, including minimum night stay requirements.
- Cancellation policy: If cancelled on or before February 1, 2013 the deposit will be refunded minus a $19.95 cancellation will be charged. If canceled after February 1, 2013 the entire prepaid deposit will be forfeited.
ORIGIN BEACH RESORT – SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
Origin Beach Resort is located at 15100 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, Florida 32413. Our Front Desk direct phone line is (850) 249-1244, option 3 and Reservation phone line is option 1.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES
- Check in time is 4:00PM and check out 10:00AM. Units must be vacated by this time because of the time needed to prepare the units for the next guest
- A late check-out fee of $50.00 every half hour will be assessed if the checkout time is not observed.
GUEST SUPPLIES/LINENS/HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE
- Housekeeping service is provided upon departure only. All rooms are provided with the initial supply of soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. It is the guest’s responsibility to provide additional or replenishment of these items.Due to all units being individually owned, we do not offer a towel exchange.
- We offer free Wi-Fi in our lobby for your convenience.
CONDOMINIUM RULES & REGULATIONS
- All vehicles must have an Origin Parking Pass displayed at all times. Vehicles without a pass will be towed.
- Vehicles that are not parked in designated parking areas will be towed at the owner’s expense
- Parking in the Motor Court is prohibited and only allowed while loading or unloading.
- Rental scooters and buggies are not allowed to park on property. These vehicles will be impounded.
- Buses, trailers, RV’s, boats, must be parked in the overflow lot west of the building. A specific map is given at check in as to where this lot is located. Management is not responsible for towing fees.
- If the onsite parking garage is full, please use the designated overflow lot west of the building. A specific map will be distributed at check-in as to where the overflow lot is located. Management is not responsible for towing fees.Vehicles parked in reserved areas or Tow Away zones will be towed without warning at the owner’s expense.
- Luggage carts are not allowed in the guest rooms. For the courtesy of other guest please return carts to the lobby in the luggage cart room.
- THIS IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY! Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building except on balconies.
- THROWING OF ARTICLES OF ANY KIND FROM A BALCONY is a FELONY in the State of Florida. The police will be called and the entire party will be evicted from the building if caught throwing any item from the balcony.
- Hanging of towels and articles of any kind on balcony railings is prohibited.
- Quiet hours will be enforced between 10:00pm and 8:00am
- Only owners are allowed to have pets on property. Neither rental nor owner’s guest are allowed pets on property.
- This is a family environment: intoxication, foul language, lewd & lascivious behavior will not be tolerated.
- Living room remote: (TV & DVD) often the remote is not set for TV. If the TV does not change channels please push the TV button and then try change the channel.
- A/C: Please do not leave the balcony doors open while running the a/c. Doing so will cause the unit to freeze up and the tile floor to condensate making them wet and slippery. Thermostats should not be set below 70 degrees.
- Please notify the Front Desk if you have any issue or problems (850)-249-1244, option 3.
SHORES OF PANAMA RESORT & SPA – SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
Shores of Panama Resort & Spa is located at 9900 Thomas Drive Road, Panama City Beach, Florida 32407. Our Front Desk direct phone line is (850) 249-1244, option 3 and Reservation phone line is option 1.
- For specific questions regarding the property or how to book we invite to call our knowledgeable vacation specialists.
- Whether booking over the phone or on our guest friendly online booking engine, remember to choose the unit style that best fits your needs. Our 1 Bedroom Gulf View units sleeps 6, our 2 Bedrooms accommodate 8, and our 3 Bedrooms are sized for 10.
- Upon booking your vacation an amount of 15% of the total quoted cost will be due in order to reserve a unit. It is important to remember the remaining balance, less the “Club Membership” which will be collected directly at the front desk of the resort, will be due at least 1 week prior to the arrival date.
- At the time the deposit is made the guest will receive a confirmation confirming the stay and notifying the guest of the remaining balance due at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- *If the guest has not called 14 days prior to arrival to pay the remaining balances, the card on file will be charged and a confirmation of payment sent to the guest. If the card on file is unable to be charged, the guest will be sent a notification that a valid form of payment must be received within 48 hours or the booking will be cancelled and deposit retained.*
- **This resort charges daily “Club Membership” dues. These dues will not be included in the total quoted price as they will not be collected via Emerald View Resorts. The dues will be collected at the front desk of Shores of Panama by the resort itself. Please be aware that after check-in the guest must go to the desk in order to receive the wrist bands and gain access to all of the wonderful amenities the resort has to offer.**
- Emerald View Resorts strives to maintain the highest customer satisfaction, and it is because of this that we provide all of our tenants with keyless entry to their units, allowing them to go directly to their room without needing to wait in a line after any long travels to Panama City Beach.
- No later than 48 hours prior to arrival, the guest will be sent a check-in packet via email. This packet will contain all the necessary information that may be needed during the stay, including the condo entrance code, check-in and check-out times, as well as the procedure if any housekeeping or maintenance issues should arise throughout the stay.
- Please be sure to open the check-in packet prior to arrival, and to send back the Guest Registration Form with a completed e-signature.
- There are no early check-ins or late check-outs, please remember that the access codes will not work prior to the 4:00pm check-in times or after the 10:00am check out times. There will be a $50 charge for any guest that is locked out of the unit after check-out and must be let back into the unit to collect items.