If you have any questions about any of our properties we encourage you to call our team of experienced beach vacation specialists at 855-330-2536.
These are individually owned condominium units. Only the first initial supply of laundry detergent, dish soap, bath soap and toilet paper is provided. The number of towels and linen in the unit belongs to that unit. If you run out of clean towels or bed linens, it is your responsibility to wash and dry to replenish the clean supplies. There is a full washer and dryer in every unit at Grand Panama and coin laundry facility in Origin. There is no daily maid service. Please bring your personal pool and/or beach towel.
- Please have a copy of your confirmation upon check-in.
- No smoking or pets are allowed in the unit
- CHECK-IN after 4pm NO EARLY CHECK-INS during holidays or in the month of July u0026amp; CHECK-OUT before 10am.
- Two parking passes per unit will be issued.
- No refunds will be given for early check out. No exceptions.
- The maximum number of people allowed in each unit is as follows:
- ORIGIN: Studio is 4; one bedroom is 4; two bedroom is 6; three bedroom is 8; four bedroom is 10. There are no exceptions.
- GRAND PANAMA u0026amp; SHORES of PANAMA: a one bedroom unit is 6; in a two bedroom is 8; in a 3 bedroom is 10. There are no exceptions.
- Your Balance is Due Upon Arrival.
- Checkout time is 10:00 am. There is a $50 per hour late checkout charge, maximum one hour. To formally check out, come down to the front desk with your room keys and parking passes.
- Guidelines to meet check out policy:
- All sheets, stripped from all beds and towels piled neatly inside of your unit
- All trash removed from unit and placed in the trash chute located on each floor.
- Dishwasher loaded with all dirty dishes.
- No damages to unit or furnishings or soiled to carpet.
- The possession of illegal drugs, fireworks, or contraband of any kind will not be tolerated. Kegs and funnels are also not permitted.
- It is a felony in the state of Florida that prohibits any item from being thrown from a balcony. We will press charges against any individual that is caught throwing anything from their balcony.
- Changes to the reservation may result in additional charges.
- All modifications to a reservation are subject to the prevailing availability and rental restrictions, including minimum night stay requirements.
- Cancellation Policy: If cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival, the advance payment will be refunded less a $50 processing fee. If cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, the advance payment of the first night ‘s room & tax will be forfeited. Cancellations within the 7 days prior to arrival may result in full forfeiture of all monies paid.
**We do not refund for early departures.