Full Service Rental Management
Panama City Beach Rental Management
We started Emerald View Resort Rentals because we were dissatisfied with what other rental management companies were doing with our own property. Today we manage over 450 condos and homes in Panama City Beach, FL.
Bonded & Insured
Emerald View Resorts is the only rental management company in Panama City Beach that is bonded and insured. As an owner, you can rest assured your rental revenue will be safe, secure and always paid on time.
Don’t Be Fooled By Others
Our management fee is competitively priced and we will not surprise you with additional fees and expenses.
Full Service Rental Program FAQ
Who is Emerald View Resorts?
Emerald View Resorts is one of the leading vacation rental and real estate companies on the Emerald Coast with an inventory of over 400 properties.
Why should I use Emerald View Resorts as my management company?
Emerald View Resorts works for you as a sole source for all your property needs. We begin by treating you; the owner, the way we want to be treated, and care for your investment property, as if it were our own.
What will Emerald View Resorts do for me?
We will market and promote your investment property, book reservations and collect payments and deposits from guests, handle guest requests and complaints, provide superior maintenance and housekeeping services, hire and manage contractors, collect and remit sales tax, send monthly revenue statements and checks, and year-end tax information.
How will my property be marketed?
When you hire Emerald View Resorts to manage your investment property you can expect to receive the most marketing “bang” for your “buck”. Unlike many companies, we do not rely heavily on third party agencies for business. Some of our most recent marketing activities include:
- New website design
- Purchasing Google AdWords
- Using Google Analytics
- Search engine optimization
- Offering Winter Specials
- Purchases wine and gift card
- Offering Snowbird Open House each Saturday through February
- Advertising in the News Herald
- Advertising in Snowbird Magazine
- Offering coffee, snacks, and prizes
- Advertising meeting space
- Already have booked several groups for the space!
- E-Blast to over 80,000 email contacts weekly
- Facebook and social media
- Advertising at the airport
- Partnered with VisitFlorida.com
- Billboard ad campaign
- Partnership with Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Direct mail postcards to previous guests
- Partnering with Thunder Beach Productions for the Spring u0026amp; Fall bike rally
- Partnering with the Sea Breeze jazz festival
- Purchased advertising in BeachGuide.com
What do you mean by third party?
Examples of third party or online travel agencies are companies such as Expedia, Orbitz, and others. They market properties to consumers and travel agents via the internet and in most cases charge up to 25% commission on each reservation secured.
How do you determine the daily rental rate?
We strive to maximize revenue for each rental property by booking reservations at the highest dollar value the market will bear for a particular time period. We analyze several factors to include our competitor rates, industry trends, economic climate and we add towels with 3 complete sets of linen.
When do I receive my revenue?
Monthly statements/checks detailing all revenue and expenses will be mailed no later than 15 days after the end of the month.
How do I make reservations for myself and my family?
Unlike some management companies, we do not limit your ability to use your property. We do request however, you give us at least 60 days written notice when reserving your property during the busy season. You can call our reservation department directly or you can make your reservations on-line via the owners log-in at www.emeraldviewresorts.com
How can I be sure my investment property is properly maintained?
Our professional staff works hard to provide superior housekeeping and maintenance services starting day one. Each unit is inspected, photographed and inventoried prior to the first guest stay. Units are then inspected before each arrival and after all departures.
What if a guest damages my property?
Each guest pays a $40.00 limited damage waiver which covers accidental damage up to $2000.00. Damage not reported but found during inspection will be tracked back to the responsible guest and billed to their credit card on file.
Are there any other costs associated with joining the Emerald View Resorts Rental Program?
Each new member is required to pay for an initial linen set-up which provides for 3 complete sets of linen. The amount is based on the size of the unit.
What are my maintenance options?
We offer two options from which you may choose:
- Under the traditional maintenance plan or “pay as you go” you will be billed for labor ($40.00/hr broken down into 15 minute increments), parts and surcharge.
- Under the fixed rate plan, you have the option of paying a flat annual or monthly fee which covers the most common maintenance issues during the year.
- Electrical Repairs – Minor repairs consisting of wall switches, electrical receptacles, wall cover plates, minor lamp and fixture repairs. The replacement of light bulbs, resetting breakers and or the replacement of breakers.
- Plumbing Repairs – Minor repairs such as dropping facets, clearing of clogged drain lines and sink aerators. Replacement of fixtures handles, showerheads, towel bars, tub drain inserts, shower rods, drum light fixtures and caulking of tubs and countertops. It does not cover any repair that requires the replacement of the tank or bowl or the removal of the commode from the floor nor replacement of faucet fixtures.
- Hot Water Heater – Coverage will consist of minor electrical repairs, and thermostat adjustments.
- HVAC Preventative Maintenance – Bi-Monthly air filters changes. Thermostat adjustments or calibration. It does not cover any repairs to the sealed Freon system, compressor or motor replacements.
- TV/DVD/Router Repair – Minor external repairs such as color adjustments, TV reprogram remote control reprogram or battery replacement. Does not cover any internal repairs for the TV or DVD. Re-set router as needed.
- Window Covering – Adjustments of blinds and drapes. Re-hook drapes as needed.
- Sliding Glass Doors – Covers the adjustment or lubrication of door rollers. Also covers the adjustment of locks, handles, and latch assemblies. It does not cover the installation of new door rollers or tracks.
Who pays for housekeeping?
Owner and guests are required to pay for departure cleaning services. The current rates for these services are listed below:
Let’s Get Started
We’re ready to go to work for you. Contact us today for more information about our full-service rental program.
Call 855-330-2536 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.